Apple has just released iOS 4.3 for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad, iPad 2 and iPod touch 4G, 3G.
Apple's iOS 4.3 brings hotspot function, new AirPlay features, a new version of Safari, and a number of other more minor improvements.
This update contains new features and improvements, including the following:
- Share iPhone 4 cellular data with up to 5 devices (combination of up to 3 Wi-Fi, 3 Bluetooth, and 1 USB)
iTunes Home Sharing
- Play music, movies, and TV shows from a shared iTunes library on a Mac or PC (requires iTunes 10.2)
New AirPlay features
- Play videos from the Photos app including the Camera Roll album, iTunes previews, enabled third-party apps and websites on Apple TV
- Play slideshows from Photos on Apple TV using transitions available on Apple TV
HD video out using the Apple Digital AV Adapter
- View 720p HD videos from Videos app, iPod app, Photos, YouTube, Safari, Keynote, and enabled third-party apps on an HDMI display
- Push notifications for comments and follow requests
- Post and Like songs directly from the Now Playing screen
- Parental controls
- Messages setting for number of times to repeat an alert
- iPad side switch setting to lock screen rotation or mute audio notifications and sound effects
Single tap conference call dialing with a pause to send a passcode
To be able to upgrade you need the newly released iTunes 10.2.1, get it from here.
For more news coverage, you can follow us on Twitter or become a fan on our Facebook page, we will keep you updated with posts over the web.
If you found this post useful, dont forget to click the +1 button =>