Apple tested the update OS X 10.10.4 mid-April and released a total of six test assemblies. The purpose of this release is to improve the stability of your PC, so an update is recommended for all users.
The previous edition of the desktop platform for the Mac was more generous to the new function. OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 brought a new set of emoticons photo app for photo editing, simplified way to access my account Google-services. In addition, the authorization was made possible with the help of SMS-messages or application Google Authenticator. The changes will affect all programs that support services Google, including Gmail, Calendar, Contacts, Notes and Messages.
In OS X Yosemite 10.10.4:
- Increased reliability of the network connections.
- Increased reliability of the Migration Assistant.
- Fixed a bug that prevents the correct operation of some external monitors.
- Improved reliability when upgrading iPhoto and Aperture library to move them into the program Photo.
- Improved reliability when syncing photos and videos from your library iCloud.
- Fixed a bug that caused the sudden termination photo after importing some files DNG Leica.
- Fixed a bug that could result in a delay when sending messages in Mail.
Upgrading users to download OS X, going to Update Mac App Store. As with previous releases of OS X, Yosemite 10.10.4 is available for free, detailed information about this update can be found on the website http://support.apple.com.