It is a fact, the output of iOS 8.4 brought a lot of action today, the Jailbreak iOS 8.4 by TAIG is ready, now we have two options to perform the Jailbreak tool PP25 and now the updated program of the guys TAIG. They can choose the one that best suits them, in the end the process is the same, plus it has the Jailbreak is the extension of TAIG 3K Assistant to install applications, themes ringtones, etc.
Nothing else at the time and after a hectic afternoon at the scene of Jailbreak I leave the tutorial to Jailbreak iOS 8.4 with TAIG V2.2.0 which supports iOS 8.4 iOS 8.1.3 to the latest version with Cydia 1.1. 18 and UIKitTools 22.214.171.124
Remember that before any process is important to back up our data, given that in case of an error in the process and stay as brick our device, we can install iOS pure to try again without loss of information.
They also have a new program to perform the upgrade and backup iOS 8.3 to iOS 8.4 through TAIG Pro can also be downloaded from the following link.
1. The first step is to download TAIG V2.2.0 Jailbreak from here. (Only for Windows)
2. Next, we must remove any unlock code, either numeric, alphanumeric, Touch ID and similarly disable the "Find My iPhone".
3. Start the program and verify that detects TAIG our device connected to your computer.
4. This is optional, activate the 3K Assistant or not. Click the button "Start" and start the process.
5. Wait for the program and the device ready, we will have Cydia Jailbreak iOS 8.4 installed.
Still no reported failures during the process, but of course, the moment everyone saturate the server to download the tool and perform the Jailbreak iOS 8.4 in any way, I will clarify doubts comments post for people who have problems .